I was born & raised in Orange County, CA and we moved to Corona, CA in 2018. I am Hawaiian, Chinese, and Caucasian. I grew up in an a large family of 10 adopted children! I married my wonderfully supportive husband in 2008, and we now have 2 sweet little girls ages 5 and 7. We love going to the beach together, taking bike rides, going to concerts, and traveling. My husband and I love to play music together too – I’m a drummer and he’s a guitar player.
When I started selling Lularoe, I was working part-time as a psychology professor at a local university, and had a small part-time photography business. And yep – somehow I still had time to own a clothing business! After a little over a year of selling Lularoe I decided to quit my other jobs so I can work from home and spend more time with my family. I could make the same income in 1 month with Lularoe that I was making in a whole year of teaching, and it allowed our family so much freedom.
WHY I love selling Lularoe
- I love that I can work from home and spend my days with my family.
- I love that I am setting an example for my daughters of hard work, achievement and success.
- I love that I can adjust my own schedule and work as little or as much as I want.
- I love that I can work WHEN I want – prioritizing my family’s schedule.
- I love that I get to be surrounded by stylish beautiful clothing that makes me excited to get dressed everyday.
- I love that I am creating meaningful friendships with other women.
- I love that I can help other women feel beautiful and confident through fashion.
- I love that I can develop skills & talents that I can share with others.
- I love that I have had so many exciting travel opportunities, both within the country and international!
- I love that I am easing my husband’s burden by seriously contributing to our family’s finances.
- I love how we have been able to purchase a home in such an expensive place, and can constantly work toward providing an amazing full life for our children!
My Lularoe Story
Let me tell you the cute story of how Lularoe began. One of my best friends Nicole asked her mom, DeAnne, to make her a maxi skirt. Nicole posted a photo of it online. All of her friends instantly wanted one, so Deanne made 50 maxi skirts. Eventually DeAnne was making thousands of maxi skirts and selling them out of bins at home parties! I still have some of these first edition maxi skirts, and I even hosted parties at my home where DeAnne brought her maxi skirts in bins. I have loved this clothing from the very beginning!
I watched as Lularoe grew to make other styles, and they now carry dozens of different styles! I hosted another party with DeAnne and also hosted the launch party for DeAnne’s daughter Nicole’s company, Dotdotsmile. Eventually DeAnne stopped selling the clothing and instead had other women lining up to sell it themselves! At that time I told myself I was too busy to sell Lularoe. I was working part-time teaching, had a photography business, and 2 little kids. I also had no idea of the income possibilities with Lularoe.
One of my best friends started selling Lularoe and came back from the 2015 Lularoe convention with amazing news. You could now sell Lularoe online as well as at parties! This was a game changer for me. I knew I could make this incredible business fit my busy schedule and lifestyle. I signed up in August 2015 and never looked back! When I joined there were a little over a thousand consultants. In a little over 6 months I reached the rank of Trainer, and in just over 1 year I reached the rank of Coach, which is an accomplishment I am very proud of! Lularoe is still growing exponentially! What an exciting time to be a part of something so groundbreaking!
Here is the craziest part. In 7 days I made back my initial investment! I get to work from home on my own schedule and make serious money selling amazing clothing. I also have a team of retailers under me that I get to teach and train as well! I am having so much fun and I am so glad I made this life-changing decision to join the movement! If you’d like to hear more about my story, please contact me, and I am happy to set up a time to chat.